-
Junior Member
registered user
a tv record/capture program that is easy to setup/configure
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Posts: 61
Hi all
While I beleive that knoppix is the best distro out there
it lacks in a tv record/capture program that is easy to setup/configure
I have tried to install 5 but most of the time it is only source or the packages have dependency clashes some of the ones I have tried and look good on their screenshots are
shalvideo
kalva
cupidmmsv2
webvcr+
nvrec
I gave up on mythtv and freevo because australia does not use xmltv which seems to be a big problem. Anyway even my whife can startup a tv player and use it with seperate programs so why have it all tied together
I set up a tv user ( which it autoboots into ) and edited the start menu to limit it. sorry I am raving now guess I'm tired
If someone knows of a record program that has sheduleing that is easy to get going please let me know
thaks for your time
Similar Threads
-
By ffenliv in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-24-2005, 04:19 PM
-
By jMon54 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2005, 03:35 PM
-
By plener in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-17-2004, 01:06 PM
-
By skip697 in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 03:04 AM
-
By nightcrawler in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 09:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage IDE Removable Hard Drive Mobile Rack 5.25 Bay 50-Pin Tray + Maxtor 40GB
$49.99

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage IBM Model M Keyboard 1391401 Buckling Spring PS/2 Keyboard 1988
$200.00

Vintage Apple Pro Keyboard USB Mac M7803 **Used in box
$75.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Apple Keyboard II Model M0487 & G5431 Mouse UNTESTED AS-IS
$59.99

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37