KDE is not C but is C++. You should probably visit IRC #kde on freenode & ask a KDE developer.
I have been recently searching the internet for an example of C soruce code that I could compile under gcc that would run a kde application, but have been unsucessful in doing so. If at all possible could someone please post some source code that they themselves know works because they have compiled it on their machine so that I would have an idea about how to proceed? Also how would I go about writing a C program (with kde calls or a simple cosole only app) that would be able to print and execute unix commands. I'm sure some of the other posters here have tried this so if you got either of these things to work, please let me know![]()
Update: I just found the part about executing unix command from C, still need some C kde source that runs
Note to moderators:
I was unsure if this thread was more appropriate in General Support, or in The Lounge if it is more appropriate in the lounge, please move it thankyou.
KDE is not C but is C++. You should probably visit IRC #kde on freenode & ask a KDE developer.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99
DELL INTEL E810-XXVDA4T 25GB SFP28 QUAD PORT NETWORK CARD RXHJG 0J5H9G
$449.00
QSFP-40/100-SRBD Cisco 100G and 40GBASE SR-BiDi QSFP Transceiver
$125.00
CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99