KDE is not C but is C++. You should probably visit IRC #kde on freenode & ask a KDE developer.
I have been recently searching the internet for an example of C soruce code that I could compile under gcc that would run a kde application, but have been unsucessful in doing so. If at all possible could someone please post some source code that they themselves know works because they have compiled it on their machine so that I would have an idea about how to proceed? Also how would I go about writing a C program (with kde calls or a simple cosole only app) that would be able to print and execute unix commands. I'm sure some of the other posters here have tried this so if you got either of these things to work, please let me know![]()
Update: I just found the part about executing unix command from C, still need some C kde source that runs
Note to moderators:
I was unsure if this thread was more appropriate in General Support, or in The Lounge if it is more appropriate in the lounge, please move it thankyou.
KDE is not C but is C++. You should probably visit IRC #kde on freenode & ask a KDE developer.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
Samsung 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4 PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM 288-Pin M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Y
$699.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung 64GB (16GBx4) 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA M393A2K43EM3-CWENY DDR4 Server Memory
$399.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Samsung 16GB DDR4 PC4-2933Y 1Rx4 ECC REG DIMM (PC4-21300) M393A2K40DB2-CVF
$120.00