KDE is not C but is C++. You should probably visit IRC #kde on freenode & ask a KDE developer.
I have been recently searching the internet for an example of C soruce code that I could compile under gcc that would run a kde application, but have been unsucessful in doing so. If at all possible could someone please post some source code that they themselves know works because they have compiled it on their machine so that I would have an idea about how to proceed? Also how would I go about writing a C program (with kde calls or a simple cosole only app) that would be able to print and execute unix commands. I'm sure some of the other posters here have tried this so if you got either of these things to work, please let me know![]()
Update: I just found the part about executing unix command from C, still need some C kde source that runs
Note to moderators:
I was unsure if this thread was more appropriate in General Support, or in The Lounge if it is more appropriate in the lounge, please move it thankyou.
KDE is not C but is C++. You should probably visit IRC #kde on freenode & ask a KDE developer.

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
Promise Pegasus R6 Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage 6Bay Enclosure G2U
$129.99