Hi, I started the LIVE-CD KANOTIX on my IBM Netvista 933MHZ, 192MB SDRAM and had been happy trying it successfully. -Afterwards I wanted to start again Win2000, but it stopped with the warning:
STOP 0x000000A5 (0x00000002, 0x8152BD08, 0x81519628, 0x00000003)
The ACPI-BIOS in this system is not completely conform with the ACPI-Spezifikation ......
......deaktivate the ACPI-Modus in textmodus of installation......
...............??????????????
I know, I didn´t deactivate ACPI in starting the live-cd, but now I can´t do anything. Resetting BIOS on default has no effect.
What happened?
Also the Kanotix-Live-CD I can´t start again.
I downloaded an update-BIOS from IBM but just my type of NETVISTA (6292) is not supported.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99