-
no Internet conexion with ADSL & router
I have a problem connecting to the internet in Knoppix 4.0.2 (CD vers.) HD installed. I have configured the eth card correctly, cos the ping to 192.168.1.1
(router) is succesful. But when I try to open a web browser (firefox or konqueror) I get no response. Can enter to the router web configurator easily, but outbounds there, nothing.
My config is:
dhcp off
local ip: 192.168.1.2
netmask: 255.255.255.0
gateway ip: 192.168.1.1
The same config in windows XP works good.
I have also config the adsl/pppoe with the assistant, and gave it my dsl-provider data, user & login, but I am new to Linux & don't know what could be the problem. Thanks for any contribution (Sorry if my english is not good).
Similar Threads
-
By thunderchief in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-05-2005, 07:20 PM
-
By drekidd in forum Networking
Replies: 26
Last Post: 08-25-2004, 09:12 PM
-
By ForbiddenSword in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-31-2004, 05:26 AM
-
By kaen in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-20-2004, 02:39 PM
-
By master_b in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 04:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i7-9700 3.00 GHz LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SRG13
$79.99

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99

COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95

Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Cores 8MB Up to 4.9GHz Desktop Processor 100-100000059WOF
$350.00

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99