-
Senior Member
registered user
Just how does this code read "getbootparam"? If I put this in knoppix.sh, will I get a prompt to enter the hostname or do I use some sort of cheatcode at bootup?
BTW, what if I want to set the hostname permanently, can I just specify hostname="alphaCentauri"?
TIA,
Similar Threads
-
By probono in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-18-2004, 11:25 PM
-
By Valhalla in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 07:53 PM
-
By WimG in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-27-2003, 04:16 PM
-
By jensen in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 10:30 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 12:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram
$960.00

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

LOT OF 5 Samsung M378A1G43DB0-CPB 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx1 PC4-2133P Desktop Memory
$130.00

Lot of 88GB (22x4GB) ADVANTECH 1RX16 DDR4 PC4-2400U AQD-D4U4GN24-HP MEMORY RAM
$286.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00