Hi:
I had similar Problem with the same modem, I used pppconfig and use pon and poff for connecting, it works. Try it.
AJ
Hi:
I had similar Problem with the same modem, I used pppconfig and use pon and poff for connecting, it works. Try it.
AJ

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Lot of 50 NEW OWC 16GB DDR4-3200 Desktop RAM Modules – 800GB Total
$5500.00
Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 2666MHz Desktop RAM Black & White
$139.00
Lot of 2 SK Hynix 16GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA UDIMM RAM DDR4 3200MHz HMAA2GU6CJR8N-XN
$149.99
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
ADATA XPG 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3-1600 PC3-12800 DIMM Unbuffered AX3U1600W8G9-RR
$25.00