I'm running Knoppix 3.7 -- I know it's old, but it's what works best on my machine.
I would like to use an Epson Stylus CX3810 printer. Does anyone know what alternative driver might work for it? There is no specific CX3810 driver on 3.7; there are hordes of Epson Stylus drivers including a 3200.
My old printer (HP 3745) used the 3470 driver, so I'm hoping a similar model will work for this Epson.
Thanks much!

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00
Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT801 Answering Machine VoIP Home Phone Adapter Ethernet Black
$29.99
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00