Quote Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
I still wonder about those PRINCO discs. I sure would like to see what CDRIdentifier has to say about one, both the media code and the real size. And exactly how you obtained these from your friend isn't clear; I'm wondering if they, like me, have a spindel of already used coasters that they gave you disks from or that you helped yourself to. This just seems too strange a result with too cryptic of an error message for there to not be something that you are missing here. Oh, one other strange thing is that the PRINCO website mentions 650 meg CDR media but never talks about 700 meg media!
I'll grab another one and check it with CDRIdentifier and get back to you. I got them from a buddy who lives next door, he gave me 4 but said they were just cheap ones. Princo is a pretty big brand here in Thailand, but it doesn't surprise me that they're poor quality, they're dirt cheap!

Callum.