-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
chmac
mght it be worth installing the ISO burner for Windows XP? It might let me burn at a slower speed, I've never used it.
I had not heard of the brand either. I doubt if the ISO burner for XP will help. Yea, it might let you burn slower (I'm unclear on why Nero 6 insists on burning at the speeds it sometimes does), but the error isn't, as far as I understand it, a read error during the verification pass, which is how a burn error would most likely manifest itself. I wonder if there isn't something very strange about those CDs. I really don't like Nero express and can't tell you if it has this feature or not, but regular Nero will confirm the disk size for users (the Disk Info item under Recorder in the menu). If you can't get this info from Nero express then there are other utilities that will tell you this and more (one is called CRDIdentifier.exe). Obviously if you have any other brand of 700 meg CDR or CD-RW media, I would suggest trying that first before using other software. And just to be sure that we are on the same page here, you did read the downloading FAQ and are following the instructions in it including to not unpack the ISO and to burn the ISO as an image, and not do anything extra to make the CD bootable, right? If so I can't imagine any reason that you would get that error from Nero except a media size issue.
Similar Threads
-
By wp51dos in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-12-2009, 08:55 PM
-
By ThePotato in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 05:07 PM
-
By russtproof in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 10:43 AM
-
By chefakito in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2003, 02:57 PM
-
By chrish in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-09-2003, 04:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu...
$149.15