-
Junior Member
registered user
The error I'm getting is a read error on the verification pass. The verification pass is fine to about 85% then it starts having real problems. However, it's done that on all 4 disks, which is why I'm so puzzled by it. It could be the media, but it seems unlikely given that I've tried 4 disks.
I just burned the ISO, no unpacking, etc, just a clean burn.
I haven't actually checked the size of the disks, and I don't have another one to hand. However, the burn pass went fine, I'm assuming if there wasn't space on the disk it would have failed during the burn pass. The same option exists in Nero Express, accessed by clicking More > Disk Info. When I get (steal from my neighbour!) another disk I'll double check that just in case.
It's a mystery... Callum.
Similar Threads
-
By wp51dos in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-12-2009, 08:55 PM
-
By ThePotato in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 05:07 PM
-
By russtproof in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 10:43 AM
-
By chefakito in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2003, 02:57 PM
-
By chrish in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-09-2003, 04:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99

TerraMaster F2-210 2-Bay NAS Server Cloud Storage
$199.95

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99