-
How to publish a new Knoppix customization ?
Hi,
Is it possible to add a new entry to this page http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Customisations ?
We would like to publish a new Knoppix customization called PAFlowPIX (Live PAFlow).
I can't find the button "new entry", I see only the "edit link".
Any suggestion?
thank you very much
cla
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Working with the wiki is A little non-intutive, but you can do this with the tools offered. First I suggest making sure that you create a wiki account (unfortunately it is not the same as having a forum account, although you can and should use the same name for each) and log into that account while in the wiki. Then edit the page that you gave the link to above, following the same format as the existing links to create your new entry. Then once you have the entry there, follow the link and edit your new entry.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
-
Ok Thank you, I didn't find the Edit button on the top of the page.
claudio
-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
ilclaudio
Ok Thank you, I didn't find the Edit button on the top of the page.
Oh? I'm not clear on what you ment by the "edit link" then.

Originally Posted by
ilclaudio
I can't find the button "new entry", I see only the "edit link".
Similar Threads
-
By rd42 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-18-2010, 07:41 PM
-
By paradocs in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-07-2004, 06:04 AM
-
By windinrain in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 07:25 AM
-
By LoRdxxx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-13-2003, 12:21 PM
-
By MattT in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 05:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Coach 5209 Brown Leather BusinessTote Laptop Briefcase Y2K Shoulder Bag
$150.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Intel PC Camera Pack USB CICP3 825118 NOS Open Box Complete 2000
$39.99

Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00

Buffalo AirStation WLI2-PCI-G54 Wireless G PCI Adapter 54Mbps NEW NOS Vintage
$49.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Quill 386SX-16 16MHz Desktop Computer 80386SX DOS PC Rare QTEC System
$249.95

vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc
$69.99

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00