which version of knoppix are you using?
I cannot see the installed bittorrent client.
I have been to package manager and it says it is already installed.
Does anybody know where I can find it?
which version of knoppix are you using?
I am using version CD 4.90
Oh, really? Are you sure about that?
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
There is no such Knoppix version. Latest version is 4.0.2Originally Posted by antd
No, I am not sure. I am using the latest version 4.0.2.Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
Can anybody help me?
Perhaps this will serve as a go-by on how to use it
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22853
Here is an exec that I use for BT.
Save it in /usr/local/bin, and don't forget to ' chmod +x ' it before running.
BEGIN btor
#!/bin/bash
#export ftp_proxy=http://10.0.0.1:3128/
#export http_proxy=http://10.0.0.1:3128/
unset ftp_proxy
unset http_proxy
argg=$*
echo $argg >>~/btor-downloads.txt
# BitTorrent download
time btdownloadcurses --url $argg \
--max_uploads 2 \
--max_upload_rate 20 \
--minport 6881 \
--maxport 6883 \
--report_hash_failures 1 \
--rerequest_interval 240 \
--display_interval 3
exit;
Originally Posted by antd

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00
Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99