No, I am not sure. I am using the latest version 4.0.2.Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
Can anybody help me?
No, I am not sure. I am using the latest version 4.0.2.Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
Can anybody help me?

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Apple IIe Vintage Computer A2S2064 Powers On Apple II Untested For Parts/repair
$149.99
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple iMac M5221 2000~For Parts Or Repair Only
$229.00
Vintage Apple iMac G3 M5521 OS X 600MHz 256MB 40GB (2001) CRT 2001
$175.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99