Please Guys Help me on this mater
Hello Guys,
I am New in Knoppix and would like to learn.
I have Question here
How Can I Install My Printer (Epson Stylus C45)? I have tried using Knoppix Install printer but the Printer was not found there, using console wich i Type #LsUsb Its Found in bus 002
Please help me
Please Guys Help me on this mater

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 8th Gen: Core i7-10510U, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, WIn 11 Pro
$299.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo - Yoga 7a 2-in-1 16" 2K LCD Touchscreen Laptop - AMD Ryzen AI 7 445 20...
$849.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6" Full HD Laptop - Intel Processor N355 2025- 8G...
$349.99
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga GEN 6 2 in 1 Touch i7-1185G7 3.0GHz 32GB 512GB SSD W11P
$398.00
Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$259.25
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50