-
Administrator
Site Admin-
This may or may not be related. I tried the Knoppix 5.0.1 on my notebook with a n external hard drive attached by firewire. After the DVD booted it showed two partition icons for the internal hard drive, hda1 and hda5 and also an icon for sda1, the external drive. I can open either internal partition just fine (one NTFS, one FAT32). But when I try to open sda1 I get an error message that says that Knoppix is unable to determine the partition type to mount sda1 and that none was provided. It is a NTFS partition, and when I wwent back to XP I could again use the drive just fine.
Similar Threads
-
By Metty in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-19-2006, 11:41 AM
-
By atman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-11-2005, 09:12 AM
-
By TommyHill in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-13-2005, 05:18 AM
-
By rabinhood in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-09-2005, 01:53 PM
-
By altalingua in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 13
Last Post: 02-15-2004, 09:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Cisco CP-8851-3PW-NA-K9 IP Phone MPP Multiplatform VoIP 4 New Open Box
$74.99

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

YEALINK T34W PHONE & 2 MONTHS OF PHONE SERVICE
$65.00