-
Hello katana :)
Did you manage to saveconfig to hd yet?
I tried to do what SebP10 suggested (thank you for the pointing :) but have not succeded :( I failed to save that file probably due to permissions.
Also, I'm not sure what I should put in /media/ . /media/sda2 perhaps? That's what tyhe machine I tried it says it's the ntfs partition where happily it is possible now to write :)
How do I edit the saveconfig file to direct the script to a writable partition like a usbpendrive or the hd?
Philip :)
Similar Threads
-
By Metty in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-19-2006, 11:41 AM
-
By atman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-11-2005, 09:12 AM
-
By TommyHill in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-13-2005, 05:18 AM
-
By rabinhood in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-09-2005, 01:53 PM
-
By altalingua in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 13
Last Post: 02-15-2004, 09:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99

Used Computer RAM - This Is For Multiple Sticks Of RAM
$120.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00