-
Administrator
Site Admin-
This may or may not be related. I tried the Knoppix 5.0.1 on my notebook with a n external hard drive attached by firewire. After the DVD booted it showed two partition icons for the internal hard drive, hda1 and hda5 and also an icon for sda1, the external drive. I can open either internal partition just fine (one NTFS, one FAT32). But when I try to open sda1 I get an error message that says that Knoppix is unable to determine the partition type to mount sda1 and that none was provided. It is a NTFS partition, and when I wwent back to XP I could again use the drive just fine.
Similar Threads
-
By Metty in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-19-2006, 11:41 AM
-
By atman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-11-2005, 09:12 AM
-
By TommyHill in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-13-2005, 05:18 AM
-
By rabinhood in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-09-2005, 01:53 PM
-
By altalingua in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 13
Last Post: 02-15-2004, 09:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$949.00

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99