-
OErjan Blessings & the Top O' the Morning to you,
I thank you for the quick response. Since I'm more familiar w/ Debian I'll try that first. I really don't recall the cpu speed. I'll dig out the manual tonight and see what's workable. Again, Thank You.
I Remain ~ In Service & In Health,
Captain Cautious
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2005, 07:55 PM
-
By Sammy_Jankis in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 11:04 AM
-
By gabe66 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-05-2003, 01:47 PM
-
By ivi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 12:32 PM
-
By gaje in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-07-2003, 06:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper Networks SRX300 Rev: A Network Switch
$120.00

Juniper Networks SRX300 Rev: A Network Switch
$120.00

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch
$89.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99