-
Good Day Tom Tiger,
I want to use it on the older machine for learning purposes with a OS that I can reload as "I" see fit not as Winblow$ or the practice want me to. Secondly, and maybe most important is, I own it. The practice owns everything else including the system at home. So if I crash the compaq I can just reload it and go on. If I crash the other boxes I have to go through the whole nine yards reloading winblow$ XP-Pro, network, server links... You get the pic
I really want to thank you folks for all the help here. BTW the servers runs SuSE 8.2 w/ Samba, with all else Win xp-pro clients.
I Remain ~ In Service & In Health,
Captain Cautious
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2005, 07:55 PM
-
By Sammy_Jankis in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 11:04 AM
-
By gabe66 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-05-2003, 01:47 PM
-
By ivi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 12:32 PM
-
By gaje in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-07-2003, 06:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01