Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: can I use the hd file I used when I was using a live cd

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1

    can I use the hd file I used when I was using a live cd

    can I use the hd file I used when I was using a live cd? When you have knoppix 4..... you have the option of nesting your installed programs and changes to a airea that way I could make all the changes and try it out with the live cd then when everythings ready and lan works and all I can remaster a cd. Becouse as is my wireless USB by berklin doesnt work that needs installed stuff and I have a Gforce 6800 w 256 megs of ram on it 512m ram on system and wanted to make shure their all used before I remaster knoppix with clustering, blender, common things JDK, and eclipse.

  2. #2
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441

    Please don't feed the spammers

    Don't post an e-mail address in the forums, it will be harvested by spammers and your account will become useless. It has been removed. If you gave a valid e-mail address when you created your account then you will be notified by e-mail of responses in the forum, and any other user can send you a message by the forum "Private message" feature and the site will notify the e-mail address that you gave us of any such response. Plus, of course, any answer given in these forums might help others looking for the same information, responses sent to a private e-mail account can not.
    ---
    Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Similar Threads

  1. Live CD and network file transfer speeds
    By camel_456 in forum Networking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 09:18 AM
  2. Reached file size limitation for customized Live DVD version
    By jrwarrick in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 03:23 PM
  3. How to play Internet Media file with live Knoppix 4.0
    By askme in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2005, 06:37 PM
  4. Minor Text File Problem, Transfer file in ASCII
    By bonkas in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2005, 11:07 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 07:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box picture

GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box

$48.00



GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats picture

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats

$35.00



Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On) picture

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)

$300.00



DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive  powers on Unit Only Boo G3D picture

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D

$49.29



A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS picture

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS

$16.95



Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working picture

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working

$99.99



ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical  - USA Seller picture

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller

$29.99



GRAPHIC SHOP - Atari 400/800 XL/XE - Antic picture

GRAPHIC SHOP - Atari 400/800 XL/XE - Antic

$36.00



Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ picture

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ

$350.00



UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE picture

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE

$34.25