-
can I use the hd file I used when I was using a live cd
can I use the hd file I used when I was using a live cd? When you have knoppix 4..... you have the option of nesting your installed programs and changes to a airea that way I could make all the changes and try it out with the live cd then when everythings ready and lan works and all I can remaster a cd. Becouse as is my wireless USB by berklin doesnt work that needs installed stuff and I have a Gforce 6800 w 256 megs of ram on it 512m ram on system and wanted to make shure their all used before I remaster knoppix with clustering, blender, common things JDK, and eclipse.
Similar Threads
-
By camel_456 in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-03-2008, 09:18 AM
-
By jrwarrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-15-2007, 03:23 PM
-
By askme in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-02-2005, 06:37 PM
-
By bonkas in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 11:07 AM
-
By lilsirecho in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 07:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25