-
ramdisk boot problem
Hi,
I try to remastering Knoppix 4.0.2 with my own custom kernel on a 32-bit host.
I used the 'Remaster From Hd Install HowTo' method.
I've gotten the sources for kernel 2.6.15 from kernel.org and compiled it fine.
I used apt-get install for cloop-src (version 2.01.5-4) and unionfs-source (version 1.0.11-1) and make-mpkg modules_image to build cloop.ko and unionfs.ko
I modified the minirt.gz to integrate the new kernel and modules
when I boot the cd with qemu, I have this message :
...
Creating /ramdisk .... Done.
ERROR: CANNOT UNITE READ-ONLY MEDIA AND INITIAL RAMDISK!
Can anyone help me with this?
thank
antoine
Similar Threads
-
By TimHudson in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-28-2005, 04:43 AM
-
By joshuabok in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 05:55 PM
-
By TyphoonMentat in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 08:12 AM
-
By ckassab in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-07-2004, 03:47 PM
-
By glukorizon in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-05-2003, 08:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99