-
Looking for KNOPPIX 3.4
I am looking for a copy of KNOPPIX 3.4 for use in remastering. I checked the usual mirrors and even the sites that sell CDs. Is there any way to get hold of the older versions of KNOPPIX?
Thanks,
desNotes
-
Senior Member
registered user
I don't know if there's an "official" archive. What you can do is check the md5-old directory on any knoppix mirror. This will give you the exact names of old ISO files to search for (e.g. with google). This way I have just found KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-17-EN.iso
-
Thanks for the quick reply and the info. It's downloading now and I now know how to search for them.
Thanks again,
desNotes
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

NEW HP Z4 G4 Workstation Xeon W-2123 16GB ECC 256GB NVMe NVIDIA T400 750W Win11
$450.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$354.48

For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00