I didn't need all the stuff that the knoppix-installer program installed and only had about 2% of my HDD partition left. So, I was using kpackage to uninstall some development packages and kept getting errors about =100 could not remove packages. So, I found python package and uninstalled it because it said it was a development package. I didn't read enough and figured I could free up 340 megs to speed things up. Well that ended up ruining my load by removing konqueror and a bunch of important stuff.
Well, to make a long story short I did a reload off the CD on my dual-boot laptop and decided to choose the Debian install this time instead of the Knoopix load option. That ended up fixing my disk space isue and left me with 20% of my 2.5 gig partition. It also left me with most all the application I loved about the knoppix install like samba network neighborhood, CUPS printing. Another great thing about the Debian load vs knoppix is it gives you options to choose the level of detail in animations and such to scale to a lower end system. So, if you have a older Pentium with 128megs you should try debian load. I still have to make sure everything is working but it seems much quicker. This load also looks identical to the knoppix load. It's basically kde3.

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Vtg 128 / 64 Commodore 1541-II Computer Disk Drive in Box 5.25 Floppy (Working)
$89.99
Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Commodore 64 Vintage Computer System *PARTS/AS IS*
$70.00
Commodore 64 disk drive - enhancer 2000 & 30 disks
$110.00
COMMODORE 250466 REPLICA BUILD | NTSC | VIC-II KAWARI | NEW CHIPS
$379.99
Commodore 128 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99