Hi. Linux noob here.
I'm trying linux for the first time and have a couple problems using knoppix. First, I can't get on the internet. I have an on-board wireless adapter. Broadcom bcm94318mpg to be exact. How do I get it working?
Next, my screen's native resolution is 1280x800. That's a 16:10 aspect ratio. Is there support for this?
Thanks for your time and responses.

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Carrying Case for My Arcade Atari Gamestation Go Retro Video Games Console,Stand
$48.51
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75