Hi. Linux noob here.
I'm trying linux for the first time and have a couple problems using knoppix. First, I can't get on the internet. I have an on-board wireless adapter. Broadcom bcm94318mpg to be exact. How do I get it working?
Next, my screen's native resolution is 1280x800. That's a 16:10 aspect ratio. Is there support for this?
Thanks for your time and responses.

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Lot of 32 Samsung 32GB 4Rx4 PC3L-12800L ECC RAM CN M386B4G70DM0-YK04 1736
$1000.00
128gb DDR4 Ram Hpyerx HX430C15PB3K8/128 16x8 3000 MHZ CL15 Tested Read DESC
$300.00
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$160.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Lot Of 10 Sticks Of 8gb DDR3 Modules. 5 Sets Of 2x8GB 16gb Kits. Various Speeds
$100.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Dell 32GB 2Rx8 DDR5 ECC UDIMM 5600 MT/s
$1199.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00