-
Senior Member
registered user
I didn't say that you can not edit the isolinux.cfg file. You can. I only said that the file after the edit has to be the same size as the original. That has been my experience. If I don't have the right size file I get a checksum error and a lovely silver coaster.
Similar Threads
-
By smolk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-20-2006, 09:48 AM
-
By technogeek in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-10-2005, 09:11 PM
-
By tomjermy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 01:07 AM
-
By Islander in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 08:02 PM
-
By dakota201 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-10-2004, 04:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$281.25

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM 00D0055 X3850 X6 Server Storage I/O Book Card - Tested - fast Ship
$49.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM 43W0291 System X3250 M1 Server System Board Motherboard Mainboard
$39.95

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00

Ibm Computer Tower
$400.00