This may sound like a silly question but... how do I get radio to work? When I click on it, it briefly brings up a window and then it closes again rapidly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Jasiu
This may sound like a silly question but... how do I get radio to work? When I click on it, it briefly brings up a window and then it closes again rapidly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Jasiu
1. I am assuming you are using firefox to go to a website.
2. On the website u find a radio link n u click on it.
3. I'd suggest you right-click on the link n select "open in a new tab"
4. A small window opens up asking u whether to save or open the file... choose Open using XMMS
5. Music will be flowing thru XMMS![]()
I've had the same problem with 'radio' - not sure if it is what it says it is. There is a klik version that you might try. In general, xmms, amarok, kaffeine, xine-ui, realplayer, vlc, mplayer etc. etc. can all be used to receive radio streams. There is an issue with getting the right codecs for some streams. streamtuner is one of the better programmes to tune into shoutcast and live365 streams; some websites appear to have their own players e.g. pandora
drb

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
AC Adapter For Aiper Scuba SE Cordless Robotic Above Ground Pool Vacuum Cleaner
$20.99
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67