I suggest you go to the wireless networking section of the wiki, read it, and, at the very least, add an entry for your card and what Linksys told you.
Hi all
i have a linksys WPC54G ver.4 PCMCIA card
but for some reason Knoppix version 3.8 does not seem to regonize that card.
I am currently connected using a wired ethernet PCMCIA card.
I have contacted linksys,and they will only surpply drivers for the windows platform.
The card is not faulty as it works using Windows XP.
thankyou in advance for any advice you can give me.![]()
I suggest you go to the wireless networking section of the wiki, read it, and, at the very least, add an entry for your card and what Linksys told you.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Vintage HP-41 Extension Module Box Set - HP 82182A Time Module Complete Lot
$185.00
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
RARE Vintage Chicony KB-5181 Mechanical Keyboard Monterey Blue SMK Switches
$65.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
READ - UNTESTED Apple Macintosh PowerBook 160 M4550 Vintage Laptop
$299.00
READ - Vintage Apple Macintosh SE/30 - Boots
$850.00
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Vintage Magnetic Peripherals MPI BR8B1A 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive 77711800 CDC
$89.66