...there is something for Alcatel...nothing for Arescom...
search in google linux usb your_modem_brand...
I have knoppix 3.2 (cd-version) It cannot find my adsl usb modem.
Suggestions?
I'ma newbie with linux![]()
Btw if i cannot get it work i don't think i ever suft the net by Win.
Thanx
Ro
...there is something for Alcatel...nothing for Arescom...
search in google linux usb your_modem_brand...
I use Arcatel, so I Will look for it.
![]()
You will also find some info if you use the search function right here on Knoppix.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Lenovo 2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Metal Pendrive High Speed Data Storage
$9.50
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00