...there is something for Alcatel...nothing for Arescom...
search in google linux usb your_modem_brand...
I have knoppix 3.2 (cd-version) It cannot find my adsl usb modem.
Suggestions?
I'ma newbie with linux![]()
Btw if i cannot get it work i don't think i ever suft the net by Win.
Thanx
Ro
...there is something for Alcatel...nothing for Arescom...
search in google linux usb your_modem_brand...
I use Arcatel, so I Will look for it.
![]()
You will also find some info if you use the search function right here on Knoppix.

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Psion Series 3 Handheld Computer 16-Bit Multi-Tasking PDA
$95.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21
NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99