-
Wine Problem
I am running Knoppix 4.0 an I would like to run windows based applications, but they require open GL... sow I have to install NVidia Driver. I have made an partition of 2GB and I use it for download. I would like to know if it is possible to use that partition to install application on it, not to install Knoppix on HDD but just some aplication, and still to run Knoppix from CD.
I hope a was clear.
Similar Threads
-
By tzulberti in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-10-2004, 12:44 PM
-
By TheTempest in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 04:14 AM
-
By emile in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 11:10 AM
-
By satoshi in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-18-2003, 09:51 PM
-
By jamijar in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-14-2003, 05:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Ooma 2602 Office IP Desk Phones 2-Pack for Ooma Office VoIP
$153.98

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Polycom Poly ObiHai OBI302 VOIP Adapter FREE S/H
$29.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Cisco CP-7841-K9 4-Line Gigabit VoIP IP Phone PoE Office Desk 3.5" Display NEW
$89.99

Cisco 7942G IP VoIP Telephone Phone 7942 (CP-7942G)
$15.95

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99