-
Mouse Problem
I have 3 computers set up with a KVM switch (p/s not USB). Every time I switch to another machine my Knoppix machine loses mouse function. I have to reboot to get it back. When this happens I just plug in a USB mouse I keep handy, but this is a pain. Any trick to get the mouse back working from within Knoppix? I am new to linux somewhat, but I'll try anything. Thanks.
Hal
Similar Threads
-
By siculoverace in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-17-2005, 01:13 PM
-
By Nightmare in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-17-2005, 09:13 AM
-
By mcms in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 04:37 AM
-
By pepsi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-20-2004, 11:15 AM
-
By jtsai256 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 02:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$236.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99

TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00

FLASHFORGE AD5X Upgraded Multi-Color 3D Printer CoreXY High-Speed Auto Refill US
$349.00