Have any users who use a Kanotix, an hd install of knoppix, or any other debian derivative been able to get the codecs and install them to properly play quicktime files in Kaffeine?
I am using Kanotix 2005-04
Have any users who use a Kanotix, an hd install of knoppix, or any other debian derivative been able to get the codecs and install them to properly play quicktime files in Kaffeine?
I am using Kanotix 2005-04
> I am using Kanotix 2005-04
So am I. And, yes, I have used Kaffeine succesfully with a variety of formats,
including quicktime. When I first started kaffeine (actually konqueror did),
it checked my system for available libraries and informed me about
missing ones (in my case libdcss).
Perhaps uninstalling/reinstalling will help. In case of undeleted config files
in your home directory, run "strace kaffeine | less" and look for files it successfully
opens.
Oops, correction: my kanotix is 2005-03.

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
HP Samsung PM871b 2.5 SATA SSD 256GB Solid state drive
$29.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99