hi all,
I'm using knoppix 4.0.2 cd ,i need to know as to how to save the files downloaded fron net to hard disk
regds
hi all,
I'm using knoppix 4.0.2 cd ,i need to know as to how to save the files downloaded fron net to hard disk
regds
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
I know this works in 3.8, but I'm unsure if it also works in others, but I'll tell you anyway.
(1.)Right click your drive icon on the desktop and choose "Properties" from the menu that comes up.
(2.)On the window that appears, click the "Device" tab.
(3.)Uncheck the "Read Only" box and click OK
(4.)The desktop will flash, and the drive will be writeable.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99