hi all,
I'm using knoppix 4.0.2 cd ,i need to know as to how to save the files downloaded fron net to hard disk
regds
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
I know this works in 3.8, but I'm unsure if it also works in others, but I'll tell you anyway.
(1.)Right click your drive icon on the desktop and choose "Properties" from the menu that comes up.
(2.)On the window that appears, click the "Device" tab.
(3.)Uncheck the "Read Only" box and click OK
(4.)The desktop will flash, and the drive will be writeable.

Apple IIe Vintage Computer A2S2064 Powers On Apple II Untested For Parts/repair
$149.99
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
VINTAGE 1982 Apple II Assembly Language De Jong Blacksburg Sams Computing
$30.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
VINTAGE 1986 Apple II AppleWorks Tutorial Manual Vintage Computing
$18.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99