-
Knoppix 4.02, Wine and Opengl
Helo.
I have recently installed knoppix 4.02 to HD. Everything work fine... but It seems that opengl is disabled. When I try to run Quake II (for windows) using wine it run fine but software only, when I try to switch to opengl it say's that opengl is not detected.
I have ASUS 9520 magic (GeForce 5200) and I have drivers installed(81.7
but it doesn't help. When I run Knoppix 3.6 (from cd) I can run Q2 in opengl without any problems. My questions are:
1.Is it wine problem?
2.If not how to correct this?
I'm new Linux user (started 2 weeks ago :] ) so please be specyfik
P.S.
Sorry for my english
Similar Threads
-
By eccythump in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2006, 08:50 PM
-
By uberphoenix in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-14-2005, 04:13 AM
-
By Jameson in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 02:52 AM
-
By sferrojr in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 03:51 PM
-
By 00zero in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 01:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98