You need to install the klik client again.
Trying to install to Simply Mepis
That window came up
Copied and pasted as shown
Opera WORKED
shut down computer
Next morning the same "/etc/fstab" window came up.
What did I fail to do?
thanks
You need to install the klik client again.
Hi
Sorry to be so ignorant but are you saying that everytime I sut down and then restart the computer I will have to reinstall those files?
Or is it that I have to install those files just twice?
( I un-installed Opera so will have to download it again)

Commodore 64 & VIC-20 BASIC & Kernel ROM Replacement Adapter - USA seller
$17.99
Commodore C128 Comp w/ Original Box TESTED & WORKING + Original & PETG Key Plung
$297.98
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Lot of 13 5.25" Disks for Commodore 64 / 128, Mostly Original
$29.99
Vintage Commodore 128 Computer Powers On Not Tested with Power Supply
$169.99
Commodore VIC-20 Dead Test Rom - USA seller
$19.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 16 C16 Computer Matching Serial Box Tutor Cartridge Tested Workong
$174.99
Commodore Amiga 1020 5.25" External Floppy Drive Not Tested Parts Only
$199.99