My Raid 1 array fell over again- end resuly Win XP pro wouldn't boot, wouldn't repair
I got cunning and installed XP again in WinXP folder so I now hava a Windows folder(corrupt) and a WinXP folder(sound)
If I try booting into Windows, get message about requiring DLL files.
I do need Windows as my business software is win-only.
I think from past reading in Linux that I should be able to copy all dll files from healthy folder to sick folder, and hence boot into the Windows folder Windows??
ie I need a syntaxical cp line to copy all dll files from WinXP to Windows folder that will replace the dll files in Windows folder
Any thoughts would be appreciated
As a byway- Knoppix installed, ran, AND WORKED, all sys go- THANK YOU!!

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.27
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$305.01
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99