My Raid 1 array fell over again- end resuly Win XP pro wouldn't boot, wouldn't repair
I got cunning and installed XP again in WinXP folder so I now hava a Windows folder(corrupt) and a WinXP folder(sound)
If I try booting into Windows, get message about requiring DLL files.
I do need Windows as my business software is win-only.
I think from past reading in Linux that I should be able to copy all dll files from healthy folder to sick folder, and hence boot into the Windows folder Windows??
ie I need a syntaxical cp line to copy all dll files from WinXP to Windows folder that will replace the dll files in Windows folder
Any thoughts would be appreciated
As a byway- Knoppix installed, ran, AND WORKED, all sys go- THANK YOU!!

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$44.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR ProSAFE GS105E 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Plus Switch Built for Business
$11.00
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99