which games could we play
U can use Wine tools,Crossover or VMWare to get Win games on Lin, but crossover is not free
![]()
I haven't tested them by myself but my friend has and he can play most of the win games that exist
which games could we play
i think you can play games like ghost recon and like that but i am not sure
![]()
I can play with cedega (called before winex) from transgaming :Originally Posted by eraserr
- - Half Life (Orig, Counter Strike, Day of Defeat) :P [Not CS Source]
![]()
- Zoo Tycoon I & II
- Quake 3 Arena![]()
- Warcraft III
- Frozen Throne
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
Linux ports:
- - Abuse
- Simcity 3000
- Planeshift
- Dofus
On the note side I played DOOM 3 on another linux system (with 2.2 GHz and 1GB de RAM) but my actual system has only a Duron 1GHz and 256MB, so I don't think DOOM3 will work![]()
![]()
Enemy Territory's free.![]()
i need help my wine isint working and i want to play my sims 2 double deluxe what should i do?
'ello. I'm going to attempt to run Micro$oft Train Simulator win WINE. Wish me luck!![]()

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$649.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G 2 Port Network Exp Module for 3850
$16.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99