U can use Wine tools,Crossover or VMWare to get Win games on Lin, but crossover is not free
![]()
I haven't tested them by myself but my friend has and he can play most of the win games that exist
U can use Wine tools,Crossover or VMWare to get Win games on Lin, but crossover is not free
![]()
I haven't tested them by myself but my friend has and he can play most of the win games that exist
which games could we play
i think you can play games like ghost recon and like that but i am not sure
![]()
I can play with cedega (called before winex) from transgaming :Originally Posted by eraserr
- - Half Life (Orig, Counter Strike, Day of Defeat) :P [Not CS Source]
![]()
- Zoo Tycoon I & II
- Quake 3 Arena![]()
- Warcraft III
- Frozen Throne
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
Linux ports:
- - Abuse
- Simcity 3000
- Planeshift
- Dofus
On the note side I played DOOM 3 on another linux system (with 2.2 GHz and 1GB de RAM) but my actual system has only a Duron 1GHz and 256MB, so I don't think DOOM3 will work![]()
![]()
Enemy Territory's free.![]()
i need help my wine isint working and i want to play my sims 2 double deluxe what should i do?
'ello. I'm going to attempt to run Micro$oft Train Simulator win WINE. Wish me luck!![]()

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Samsung 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4 PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM 288-Pin M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Y
$699.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Crucial Ballistix Tracer 2GB (2x1GB) DDR2-800 PC2-6400 240-Pin DIMM
$145.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99