which games could we play
U can use Wine tools,Crossover or VMWare to get Win games on Lin, but crossover is not free
![]()
I haven't tested them by myself but my friend has and he can play most of the win games that exist
which games could we play
i think you can play games like ghost recon and like that but i am not sure
![]()
I can play with cedega (called before winex) from transgaming :Originally Posted by eraserr
- - Half Life (Orig, Counter Strike, Day of Defeat) :P [Not CS Source]
![]()
- Zoo Tycoon I & II
- Quake 3 Arena![]()
- Warcraft III
- Frozen Throne
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
Linux ports:
- - Abuse
- Simcity 3000
- Planeshift
- Dofus
On the note side I played DOOM 3 on another linux system (with 2.2 GHz and 1GB de RAM) but my actual system has only a Duron 1GHz and 256MB, so I don't think DOOM3 will work![]()
![]()
Enemy Territory's free.![]()
i need help my wine isint working and i want to play my sims 2 double deluxe what should i do?
'ello. I'm going to attempt to run Micro$oft Train Simulator win WINE. Wish me luck!![]()

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00
Vintage Compaq Presario 1800-XL1 Laptop Computer 1456VQL1N w Win Key
$34.99
Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92
Vintage GA-5AX ALi Aladin & SN2000P LAN Card Manuals & Driver Floppies Lot
$30.00
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$94.76
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99