which games could we play
U can use Wine tools,Crossover or VMWare to get Win games on Lin, but crossover is not free
![]()
I haven't tested them by myself but my friend has and he can play most of the win games that exist
which games could we play
i think you can play games like ghost recon and like that but i am not sure
![]()
I can play with cedega (called before winex) from transgaming :Originally Posted by eraserr
- - Half Life (Orig, Counter Strike, Day of Defeat) :P [Not CS Source]
![]()
- Zoo Tycoon I & II
- Quake 3 Arena![]()
- Warcraft III
- Frozen Throne
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
Linux ports:
- - Abuse
- Simcity 3000
- Planeshift
- Dofus
On the note side I played DOOM 3 on another linux system (with 2.2 GHz and 1GB de RAM) but my actual system has only a Duron 1GHz and 256MB, so I don't think DOOM3 will work![]()
![]()
Enemy Territory's free.![]()
i need help my wine isint working and i want to play my sims 2 double deluxe what should i do?
'ello. I'm going to attempt to run Micro$oft Train Simulator win WINE. Wish me luck!![]()

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1774.24
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$427.48
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$15.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$288.98
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$461.10
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
SAMSUNG 990 EVO PLUS 1TB PCIe 4.0 x4/ 5.0 x2 NVMe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V9S1T0B/AM)
$189.99