How can I get KNOPPIX to find knoppix.sh on the nfs server of the KNOPPIX terminal server?
I am booting the terminal server from a CD.
Also, can I mount the knoppix home directory from nfs?
How can I get KNOPPIX to find knoppix.sh on the nfs server of the KNOPPIX terminal server?
I am booting the terminal server from a CD.
Also, can I mount the knoppix home directory from nfs?

VINTAGE Apple Macintosh Security Lock Kit M0201 + Lock + parts NO BOX Original O
$24.99
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
5 Vintage Apple Newton Stickers – Original Apple Memorabilia
$15.00
Rainbow Apple Logo Travel Bag Computer Carrying Case Black Vintage
$250.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00