-
First timer, my wireless card won't work?
I'm new to this whole Linux thing.
Anyhow, I booted up with knoppix 4.0.2 and it all worked great, except that I can't get online through my wireless network.
I've tried to configure stuff, but when I'm messing around trying to find different options it usually asks me for a "root" or "administrator" password.
So what can I do? Any help would be greatly appreciated.....and is there some kind of default password to access the other settings?("root" and "admin")
Thanks again.
Similar Threads
-
By cliffd7 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-30-2007, 08:30 PM
-
By g4hsean in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-28-2006, 10:03 PM
-
By Jonny_S in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-22-2006, 05:38 PM
-
By gamezealot in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-10-2005, 12:19 AM
-
By Carlsym in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-23-2005, 05:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95

Lot of 64 Apple II IIe IIc 5.25” Floppy Disk Games Software Utilities Vintage
$39.00

Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00

Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99