Have any users who use a Kanotix, an hd install of knoppix, or any other debian derivative been able to get the codecs and install them to properly play quicktime files in Kaffeine?
I am using Kanotix 2005-04
Have any users who use a Kanotix, an hd install of knoppix, or any other debian derivative been able to get the codecs and install them to properly play quicktime files in Kaffeine?
I am using Kanotix 2005-04
> I am using Kanotix 2005-04
So am I. And, yes, I have used Kaffeine succesfully with a variety of formats,
including quicktime. When I first started kaffeine (actually konqueror did),
it checked my system for available libraries and informed me about
missing ones (in my case libdcss).
Perhaps uninstalling/reinstalling will help. In case of undeleted config files
in your home directory, run "strace kaffeine | less" and look for files it successfully
opens.
Oops, correction: my kanotix is 2005-03.

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99
Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage UNCLAIMED Lot of 10
$22000.00
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Cisco C9300L-STACK-KIT V02 Stack
$190.00
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99