Trying to install to Simply Mepis
That window came up
Copied and pasted as shown
Opera WORKED
shut down computer
Next morning the same "/etc/fstab" window came up.
What did I fail to do?
thanks
Trying to install to Simply Mepis
That window came up
Copied and pasted as shown
Opera WORKED
shut down computer
Next morning the same "/etc/fstab" window came up.
What did I fail to do?
thanks
You need to install the klik client again.
Hi
Sorry to be so ignorant but are you saying that everytime I sut down and then restart the computer I will have to reinstall those files?
Or is it that I have to install those files just twice?
( I un-installed Opera so will have to download it again)

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Rare FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ
$270.00